Introduction of the matters needing attention when using headphone socket
Release time：2019-08-28 Clicks： Click
What problems should be paid attention to when using the headphone socket? What are the specific matters needing attention? Here is a detailed introduction for you.
Nowadays, headphone sockets are widely used in stereo design of mobile phones, CD machines, wireless phones, MP3 machines, digital notebook computers, DVD, digital cameras and so on. When we buy headphone sockets, the merchants will have some instructions, but not very comprehensive. Here we will give you a detailed description of what we need to pay attention to when using headphone sockets.
1. Do not touch the headphone socket with wet hands in daily use. It is easy to cause electric shock and other accidents, which requires great attention.
2. When not in use, cover the dust-proof cover. Otherwise, the coating on the surface of headphone socket will oxidize after touching with air for a long time, which will easily lead to bad contact between headphone socket and plug.
3. At present, there are mainly 2.5mm and 3.5mm earphone sockets. When we use them, we should choose them according to the equipment. The usage requirements of different specifications of earphone sockets are also different. Some devices are not compatible with the use of 2.5MM earphone sockets. Mandatory use of earphone sockets is easy to damage.
4. The insulation resistance of the headphone socket is generally greater than or equal to 100M. The insulation resistance refers to the resistance between the conductors of the non-contact headphone socket. If the resistance between the conductors is less than 100M, the normal current will not be loaded and the headphone socket will be easily damaged.
5. If we use the headphone socket, there are abnormal sounds or burning odor, we should cut off the power supply immediately, and carry out repairs to avoid some safety incidents.
6. Do not exceed the prescribed maximum rated current when the headphone socket is working. If the maximum rated current is exceeded, it will accelerate the aging of some components inside the headphone socket, which may cause silence or other faults in use, and may seriously damage the headphone socket.
7. When the line is connected, the resistance between the two contact conductors of the headphone socket is called contact resistance. In general, the contact resistance of the headphone socket should not exceed 0.03_.
8. The resistivity of headphone sockets should generally be greater than that of AC 500V. The resistivity is also called voltage withstanding, which refers to the voltage that can be withstood by conductors between contacts of headphone sockets. If the withstand voltage is less than AC 500V, the conductor between headphone sockets will not be able to load when the equipment operates at a relatively high voltage, which may lead to burnout. We should pay attention to this point.
9. In the daily use of headphone sockets, the plug inserted into the headphone socket should not be too strong, or it may damage the transmission chip inside the headphone socket.