Classification of key switch from operation mode and protection mode
Release time：2019-08-26 Clicks： Click
What are the classifications of key switches in terms of operation and protection? Now let's give you a detailed introduction.
Key switch can be classified according to operation mode and protection mode.
1. Waterproof type: sealed shell to prevent rain intrusion. Code S
2. Antiseptic: It can prevent the invasion of corrosive gases in chemical industry. Code F
3. Explosion-proof: can be used in places containing explosive gas and dust without causing explosion, such as coal mines and other places. Code B
4. Knob type: Rotate the contact by hand, there are two positions of on and off, generally panel mounting type. Code X
5. Key type: The key insertion and rotation for operation can prevent misoperation or for special operation. Code Y
6. Open type: suitable for mounting and fixing on the panel of switch board, control cabinet or console. Code K
7. Protective type: With protective housing, it can prevent the internal key parts from being mechanically damaged or touching the live part. Code H
8. Emergency type: There are red big mushroom buttons protruding out for cutting off the power supply in emergency. Code J or M
9. Self-sustaining keys: The keys are equipped with self-sustaining electromagnetic mechanism, which is mainly used in power plants, substations or test equipment. Operators exchange signals and issue instructions, generally for panel operation. Code Z
10. Button with lamp: The button is equipped with signal lamp, which is used as signal indication besides issuing operation command. It is mostly used on the panel of control cabinet and console. Code D
11. Combination: Multiple key combinations. Code E
12. Interlocking: Multiple contacts are interlocked. Code C