Introduce the Problems to Be Noticed in Using Dial Switch
Release time：2019-05-20 Clicks： Click
What problems should we pay attention to when using the switching switch? We will introduce them here.
The toggle switch drives the slider or slider to slide by toggling the switch handle, thus controlling the switch's contact opening and disconnecting. The switching switch is divided into two types: unipolar two-bit and bipolar two-bit. It is mainly used for the control of power supply circuit and the switching of working state circuit. What are the matters needing attention when using the switching switch?
Notes for the use of the toggle switch:
1. Slide handle length. The shorter the length is, the better (at least 5 mm). The shorter the length of the sliding handle is, the better the hand feeling is. The higher the output point is, the worse the hand feeling is.
2. Use chemicals with caution. Due to the use of synthetic materials such as polycarbonate, the bottom plate of the switching switch should avoid exposing the potentiometer to the strong atmosphere of chemical products such as ammonia, amine, alkali solution, threone, ketone, ester and halogen.
3. solder. Wiring design and soldering methods should avoid causing molten tin to flow to the plane of the PC board, which can cause poor contact.
4. Driving arm. Do not keep the operating point away from the center line of the slider. For the same reason, the shorter the distance between the two points, the better.
5. Use flux cautiously. Water soluble flux should be avoided in soldering, otherwise it will have adverse effects on the metal and other materials that make up the switch.
6. Working at low temperature. When the product is used in low temperature environment, such as car radio or car audio in frigid zone, our company provides comfortable products according to customer's requirements, please explain when ordering.