Introduction to the Characteristics of Various Switches
Release time：2019-04-13 Clicks： Click
When you use the switch, you don't know what kind of switch to use. Today we will introduce different aspects of the switch for your reference.
The switching switch has reliable performance, convenient installation and maintenance, simple structure and strong current capacity.
1. Isolation switch with unipolar single-fracture structure consists of base, pillar insulator, junction base, left contact assembly, right contact assembly and so on.
2. Driven by the operating mechanism, the insulators of the two pillars can be rotated by the bottom of the base, the arm, the pull rod and the bevel gear to realize the switching operation. After the switching operation, there are obvious breaks. The operating mechanism is equipped with auxiliary switches. When the switching and closing terminate, the corresponding contacts are disconnected or closed, and the corresponding switching and closing signals can be sent out.
3. Reliable performance, easy installation and maintenance, simple structure and strong current-passing capacity.
The light touch switch manufacturer introduces the characteristics of the four different switches:___________
1. Digging switch: Digging switch drives slider or slider sliding by switching switch handle. Digging switch controls switch contacting and disconnecting. Digging switch is divided into two types: unipolar and bipolar, which are mainly used for control of power supply circuit and switching of working state circuit.
2. Rotary switch: Rotary switch controls the connection and disconnection of switch contacts by revolving switch handle. It is divided into two structural forms: single-pole unit and multi-pole multi-bit. The single-pole unit switching switch of the switching switch is usually made into one with the rotary-axis potentiometer. It synthesizes the switching-type volume control potentiometer. The multi-pole multi-position switching switch is mainly used for switching the working circuit.
3. Keyboard switch: Push switch key switch is generally composed of handle, slide board, movable contactor, fixed terminal, pressure spring, shell, etc. It controls the connection and closure of movable contact and fixed terminal contact by pressing switch handle. Keyboard switch has two types: single-key and multi-key combination. Single-key key key key key switch is generally used as power switch in TV set, and it is also used as power switch. It can be divided into two types: self-locking self-reset type (this kind of switch turns on self-locking when pressed, then turns on and resets when pressed) and unlocked type (can't lock, turn on when pressed, and reset after loosening hands). Multi-key combination key switch can be divided into self-locking, interlocking and unlock type. Eight-key or twelve-key switch was used as program pre-selection switch and four-key type in the early stage of television. The key switch was used as the washing state selection switch in the wave wheel washing machine in the early stage.
4. Button switch: Button switch is an old standard term, abbreviated as button in Chinese. Button has unipolar two-position switch or bipolar two-position switch. Push switch can be divided into start button, reset button, check button, control button, limit button and so on.