Types and Introduction of Common Button Switches
Release time：2019-03-18 Clicks： Click
What are the types of button switches and what are the common ones we use? We will give you a detailed description of the specific situation below.
I. Functions of Buttons
Button is a kind of control switch which operates by exerting force on a part of human body (usually finger or palm) and has spring energy storage reset. It is the most commonly used master electric appliance. The current allowed to pass through the button's contacts is small, usually no more than 5A. Therefore, in general, it does not directly control the main circuit (large current circuit) on and off, but in the control circuit (small current circuit) to send command signals, control contactors, relays and other electrical appliances, and then by them to control the main circuit on and off, function conversion or electrical interlocking.
2. Structural Principles and Symbols of Buttons
The button is generally composed of a button cap, a reset spring, a bridge type movable contact, a static contact, a support connecting rod and a shell, etc.
Button is not subject to external force (i.e. static) when the contact split and close state, divided into stop button (i.e. dynamic break button), start button (i.e. dynamic break button) and compound button (i.e. the combination of dynamic break contact button and dynamic break button).
3. Button Structural Form Code
K - Open type, inlaid on the operation panel;
H - protective, with protective housing, can prevent internal parts from mechanical damage or accidental touch of live parts;
IV. Type and Meaning of Button
S - waterproof, with a sealed shell, to prevent rain intrusion;
F - anticorrosive type, can prevent corrosive gas from entering;
J - Emergency type, with red big mushroom button (prominent outside), for emergency power cut-off;
X - knob type, with knob rotation for operation, there are two positions of on and off;
Y-key operation mode, with key insertion for operation, can prevent misoperation or for special operation;
D-cursor button, which is equipped with signal lamp and serves as signal indication.
5. Selection of buttons
1. Choose the type of button according to the use situation and specific use. For example, the buttons embedded in the operation panel can be opened; the cursor type should be used to display the working status; the key type should be used in important occasions where people need to prevent misoperation; and the anti-corrosive type should be used in places where corrosive gases exist.
2. Choose the color of the button according to the working condition instruction and the working condition requirement. For example, the startup button can be white, grey or black, and the preference can be white or green. The emergency stop button should be red. Stop button can be black, gray or white, black or red is preferred.
3. Select the number of buttons according to the need of the control circuit. Such as single button, double button and triple button.