Introduction of Some Parameters and Conditions of Light Touch Switch with Lamp
Release time：2019-03-16 Clicks： Click
Today, we will introduce some parameters and conditions of light touch switch. See below for details.
1. Touch the switch panel lightly with the lamp:
1. ABS: DC socket grade low engineering plastics, variable color, low strength
2. PC Material: Strong impact resistance, strong heat resistance, high transparency
3. Electro-Jade Powder: Flame-proof, color-proof, wear-proof and thermochemical.
2. Touch the current-carrying parts of the key switch and touch the switch (copper sheet)
1. Brass: It is hard, slightly weak in elasticity, medium in conductivity and bright yellow.
2. Tin-phosphorus bronze: hard, elastic, conductive and brass, red-yellow switch
3. Red copper: slightly soft, elastic, high conductivity, purple red
1. Classify the switch connection method of socket with light touch switch: unipolar, north and South pole, tripolar switch, tripolar plus midline switch, double-way switch with common access line, double-way switch with a breaking direction, double-way switch key switch with North and South pole, double-way commutation switch (or midway switch)
2. Classify switch contacts by means of disconnection methods of switch sockets: contact break gap (>3); contact break gap (<3); normal gap layout switch; small gap layout Switch > 1.2, such switch must be marked as "m" on the body.
3. Light touch switch contact with lamp
1. Pure silver: low resistance, soft texture, low melting point, easy oxidation, easy to arc, burned wires or switch components, waterproof light touch switch to form power failure.
2. Silver alloys: low resistance, wear-resistant texture, high melting point, oxidation resistance and inductive properties are superior to pure silver.